Berlin CityTourCard (AB)
Berlin (fare zones Berlin AB including Tegel Aiport) valid for one person and up to 3 children (up to 14 years). Children up to 6 years, buggies, luggage and a dog travel for free.
- 48 hours only € 16.70
- 72 hours only € 23.70
- 4 days only € 29.70
- 5 days only € 33.70
- 6 days only € 35.70
Berlin CityTourCard (ABC)
Berlin and Potsdam (fare zones Berlin ABC including Tegel and Schönefeld Airport) valid for one adult and up to 3 children (up to 14 years). Children up to 6 years, buggies, luggage and a dog travel for free.
- 48 hours only € 17.70
- 72 hours only € 24.70
- 4 days only € 31.70
- 5 days only € 37.70
- 6 days only € 41.70
Discover Berlin and save at least 15% on 10 tourist attractions
The Berlin CityTourCard is two in one: a ticket for the local public network (zones Berlin AB or ABC) and an advantage card for 10 tourist attractions.
Your advantages with the Berlin CityTourCard:
- Public transport ticket, valid for 48h, 72h or 4, 5, 6 days for the fare zone AB or ABC
- 10 partners which offer at least 15% discount
- Leaflet with city map, public transport network and short description of every partner and their offers
- all ticket counters of the S-Bahn Berlin (city railway)
- german Online-Shop of the S-Bahn Berlin
- ticket machines of the S-Bahn
Using the card:
Before using Berlin public transport or the special offers, you have to validate your ticket in one of the ticket stamping machines. You will need to show both the stamped ticket and the guide when you use the ticket.
Please note: You cannot extend the Berlin CityTourCard AB to cover zone C by buying a connection ticket.