Berlin WelcomeCard (AB)
Berlin (fare zones Berlin AB including Tegel Aiport) valid for one person and up to 3 children (up to 14 years). Children up to 6 years, buggies, luggage and a dog travel for free.
- 48 hours only € 19.90
- 72 hours only € 27.90
- 4 days only € 32.50
- 5 days only € 36.50
- 6 days only € 42.50
Berlin + Potsdam WelcomeCard (ABC)
Berlin and Potsdam (fare zones Berlin ABC including Tegel and Schönefeld Airport) valid for one adult and up to 3 children (up to 14 years). Children up to 6 years, buggies, luggage and a dog travel for free.
- 48 hours only € 21.90
- 72 hours only € 29.90
- 4 days only € 35.50
- 5 days only € 41.00
- 6 days only € 46.00
Berlin WelcomeCard + Museumsinsel (Museum Island)
Berlin WelcomeCard Museumsinsel (Museum Island) (fare zones Berlin AB and ABC) offers all advantages of the Berlin WelcomeCard plus once a day free admittance to all the museums on Museum Island that are open (except for special exhibitions, extra charges may become effective)
- fare zones Berlin AB: 72 hours only € 44.00
- fare zones Berlin ABC: 72 hours only € 46.00
More than just a ticket to ride - Discover over 200 highlights of Berlin and save on entrance fees!
Your ticket for the local public network (S-Bahn, U-Bahn, tram, bus and local train services) for 48 or 72 hour up to 4, 5 or 6 days in Berlin or Berlin and Potsdam (excluding tours and special lines) and your guide with great savings of up to 50% on over 200 top sights and cultural highlights (sightseeing tours, museums, tourist attractions, theatres and shows, clubs and restaurants).
The Berlin WelcomeCard+ Museumsinsel (Museum Island) gives you free entry to all Museum Island museums once a day (excluding special exhibitions).
Your advantages with the Berlin WelcomeCard:
- Free public transport ticket for Berlin (fare zone Berlin AB) or Berlin and Potsdam (fare zones Berlin ABC)
- handy guide with information about the partners, removable map and public transport network
- up to 50% price reductions at over 200 Berlin highlights (incl. sightseeing, museums, restaurants, theatres, etc.)
- 200 discounts offers
- huge variety of restaurants incl. many hotel restaurants
- family friendly offers
- tips for your stay in Berlin and tour suggestions
- all ticket counters of the S-Bahn Berlin (city railway)
- the german Online-Shop of the S-Bahn Berlin (city railway)
- all Berlin Tourist Infos (Tourist Information)
- in more than 350 hotels
- ticket machines of the S-Bahn
Using the card:
Before using Berlin public transport or the special offers, you have to validate your ticket in one of the ticket stamping machines. You will need to show both the stamped ticket and the guide when you use the ticket.