You can purchase the EasyCityPass at S-Bahn:
- at all ticket machines*,
- at all sales points
- in the german online shop
* For purchasing tickets from a ticket machine, the flyer is available free of charge from retail outlets.
|Fare zone Berlin AB*||Fare zone Berlin ABC|
|48 hours||17.00 EUR||18.50 EUR|
|72 hours||24.50 EUR||25.50 EUR|
|4 days||30.00 EUR||32.00 EUR|
|5 days||34.00 EUR||38.50 EUR|
|6 days||36.50 EUR||42.50 EUR|
The travel ticket must be validated prior to travel (excluding printed tickets). The validity of the ticket for four, five or six days begins on the first calendar day of validation and ends at midnight on the fourth, fifth or sixth calendar day.
* Extending the ticket with a connecting ticket for fare zone Berlin C is not permitted.
The affordable Berlin experience pass. For all explorers and enthusiasts.
Dynamic and diverse, just like Berlin – for all newcomers, frequent visitors and enthusiasts, with discounts at more than 50 attractive partners.
The benefits of the easyCITY.PASS at a glance
- Free use of all public transport for 48h, 72h, 4, 5 or 6 days (S-, U-Bahn, tram, bus, regional trains) in Berlin (fare zone AB) and in Berlin+Potsdam (fare zone ABC) for one adult and up to three children aged 6-14 years. Children under 6 years, pushchairs, luggage and one dog may also travel free of charge.
- All EasyCityPass holders also receive discounts at more than 50 attractive selected partners in the areas of gastronomy, culture & theatre, nightlife, attractions, sightseeing, shopping, fun & action. Discover the hotspots, leave the beaten tracks, change your perspectives and experience a completely new side of Berlin and its districts.
- An overview of all partners and more information can be found in the flyer and on the website www.easycitypass.com.