You can purchase the QueerCityPass at S-Bahn:
- at all ticket machines*,
- at all sales point
- in the german online shop
* For purchasing tickets from a ticket machine, the flyer is available free of charge from retail outlets.
|Fare zone Berlin AB*||Fare zone Berlin ABC|
|48 hours||17.90 EUR||18.90 EUR|
|72 hours||24.90 EUR||25.90 EUR|
|4 days||30.90 EUR||32.90 EUR|
|5 days||34.90 EUR||38.90 EUR|
|6 days||36.90 EUR||42.90 EUR|
The travel ticket must be validated prior to travel (excluding printed tickets). The validity of the ticket for four, five or six days begins on the first calendar day of validation and ends at midnight on the fourth, fifth or sixth calendar day.
* Extending the ticket with a connecting ticket for tariff zone Berlin C is not permitted.
The public transport experience pass for queer visitors
THE ticket for all queer Berlin visitors: Discover Berlin and receive discounts at more than 50 attractive, selected partners.
The benefits of the QueerCityPass at a glance
- Free use of all public transport for 48h, 72h, 4, 5 or 6 days (S-, U-Bahn, tram, bus, regional trains) in Berlin (fare zone AB) and in Berlin+Potsdam (fare zone ABC) for one adult and up to three children aged 6-14 years. Children under 6 years, pushchairs, luggage and one dog may also travel free of charge.
- All EasyCityPass holders also receive discounts at more than 50 attractive selected partners in the areas of gastronomy, culture & theatre, nightlife, attractions, sightseeing, shopping, fun & action. Tolerance, respect and fun have top priority here.
- An overview of all partners and more information can be found in the flyer and on the website www.queercitypass.com.